PCI Compliance made EASY - Become PCI Compliant today!
If you take credit cards in your store or on a website, PCI Compliance is now required by all the major credit card companies like; Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, and others. It's required because the credit card companies know how vulnerable most websites and card readers are to hackers.
Our own statistics show that over 80% of all websites, and a high number of card readers, have security holes or vulnerabilities leaving them WIDE OPEN to attack.
The merchant bank that sent you here and your shoppers depend on you to protect their card data.
Don't wait until you get hacked and have recover lost time and funds. Don't wait until you get fined by the PCI Council and eventually lose your business.
Trust Guard's 75,613 point Active Security scans find security holes and Malware before hackers do, so you and your shoppers can relax.
Our Top Rated PCI Compliant website security
scans come with 2 amazing bonuses
you and your book keeper will love!
Bonus #1:More Sales! (Yes, that's right more orders, more opt-ins, a better ROI. I'll explain below.)
Bonus #2: Amazing Guarantee! Your website will be safer and make more
sales in 60 days, or DOUBLE your money back!
Click the "Get Started Button" then Follow These 4 EASY Steps
1. Tell us the name of your website, or the IP address of the card readers you want us to scan.
2. Watch our short, easy to follow videos that make everything a snap.
3. Use our awesome SAQ wizard, to help you fill out the PCI Council's self assessment questionnaire (SAQ) for your merchant bank.
4. Put our trust building Security Scanned seal code on your website, and BAM! Start getting more sales or opt-ins, Guaranteed!*
How It Works...
1. When you sign up for our website security scan, we will first look for Malware. Then we will run a full PCI Compliant security scan looking for over 75,613 security holes that hackers might use to access your shoppers card data.
If you sign up for our POS card reader scan, we will run a PCI Compliance scan on each unit listed to find any security holes or vulnerabilities.
2. If we find a vulnerability, just send our report to your hosting company, webmaster or card reader provider. Once it's resolved, send the information they provide back to us and we do a re-scan.
3. When your website or card reader passes our world class Malware scan and comprehensive PCI compliance scan, send our report to your merchant bank with the SAQ. Then pat your self on the back, for a job well done!
4. Passing our website scans will activate your Trust Seals (the bonus you and your book keeper will love)! Soon you will see how they build trust and increase sales, and/or opt-in rates, on your website.
We are so confident that you (and your book keeper) will see an increase in sales and/or opt-ins right away, that we offer a 60 day, DOUBLE your money back, Guarantee!
So, sit back and relax, and know we are constantly looking for new security holes and ways to protect you and your shoppers.
• Our 'More Sales Guarantee' - Our Trust Seals build trust, and are Guaranteed to increase your online sales or we will give you Double your money back!
• Exceptional Customer Service - If you ever have a problem our professional staff is available by Phone, Chat and/or Email.
• 75,613 Point PCI Scan - Our scans typically exceed PCI compliance requirements. Don't be surprised if you are being scanned by a competitor and fail your first scan with Trust Guard.
• No Contracts - We want you to stay with us because you want to, not because you have to. Therefore we do not require you to commit to any contract what-so-ever.
• Low Price - You get a lot more from Trust Guard, yet we still charge 40% to 60% less than our competitors year after year.
• Fixed Pricing - Do you despise price increases? We do too, and that's why your price is locked for life. Once you purchase, your price will never go up.
• Huge Discounts - We reward our members with deep discounts on any additional websites, and even give them the ability to easily manage multiple domains with one account.
• Verification Seals - To compliment our Security Scanned seal, we also offer our Privacy Verified and Business Verified seals. These verification seals are both proven to further increase your conversion rate.
• Fail Over Security Seal - The Security Scanned seal comes with a special backup feature (another bonus) unique to Trust Guard. If for some reason your website doesn't pass the stringent PCI Security Scanned seal requirements the system will automatically display the Security Verified Seal as a proxy. Then, when you fix your vulnerabilities, and your site passes the necessary PCI Scan, the Security Scanned seal will again display - this unique backup feature ensures that you always display a valid security seal on your site.
PCI Compliance Made Easy?
PCI Compliance can be complicated, frustrating, and extremely boring. Trust Guard simplifies the process and makes compliance easy with our SAQ (Self Assessment Questionnaire) wizard. It's still boring, but the good news is, we can have your first scan going in 10-20 minutes. Yes, that fast!
So, in an effort to help you keep your sanity, I've put together the following information for every online business owner that's been told that they need PCI Scanning to make their website compliant, but don't ever get a straight answer as to what it is, why they need it, what to do about it, or how to get it. My goal here is to simplify PCI for you so that you can make a clear, educated decision and weigh your options on your terms. You won't find any other resource like this online, so be sure to bookmark it so you can easily access it again. I should also mention that while we go to great lengths to provide you with as accurate information as possible, we don't make the rules, laws and/or regulations that govern PCI, and the information below may change at any time. So, if your bank or acquirer (that's one of those ambiguous words I'll define for you below) tell you something different than what is stated below, we recommend you follow their instructions. This document is for information purposes only. For the official 'migraine-inducing' documentation, go to www.pcisecuritystandards.org.
Okay, here we go... First the basics...
PCI stands for Payment Card Industry. The official name is the PCI Security Standards Council (or PCI SSC but most people usually just say PCI or PCI Council). It is an organization that was founded by the five major credit card companies, (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, and Visa) in order to create a uniform set of security standards for companies to follow when processing credit card transactions. Until the PCI Council was organized, each of these companies had their own standards that were similar to each other but not uniform, which created a lot of problems.
I'm a Level 4 Merchant and I heard that PCI Scanning was optional, is that right?
No. Here's what Bank of America states on their website... Effective October 1, 2008: PCI Level 4 merchants using third-party software are required to either use PA-DSS-validated payment applications or meet PCI-DSS compliance requirements in order to board as a new merchant with Bank of America.
What it really boils down to is your acquirer's (your merchant bank's) specific requirements, as each acquirers requirements are different. Your acquirer has a lot of influence on what you need to provide as far as PCI DSS compliance. If you are concerned about your liability or your responsibility as a merchant, contact your acquirer and ask them what they want from you in order for you to meet their requirements.
In my opinion, the true value of PCI compliance certification really boils down to two things; 1. Your peace of mind and 2. Your customers perception of your website's security. When your customers perceive that your website has advanced security measures in place to protect them, they have much more confidence and trust in your website, and are more likely to buy from you, which in turn increases your ROI. In nearly every case, the return is far more than it ever costs for the service. Click to see your ROI with our scanning and Trust Seals.
Well, I hope this information has helped you see PCI Scanning and compliance from a new, fresh perspective, and that you'll be able to make a better, more educated decision when it comes to protecting your website. Here's to your online success!
Trust Guard works directly with a team of Insurance providers, including Coalition, RPS and Buckner to provide their clients with affordable Cyber Insurance solutions; however, Trust Guard is not a commercial insurance carrier or an insurance agency, and does not issue any policies directly. Any Trust Guard clients who want insurance will be required to fill out an application and sign a Cyber Insurance policy issued directly from the Insurance carrier.